New Life Health & Wellness Center has closed it's location on Benson Estates Ct in Elllicott City, MD.
We apologize - we are closed and hope to reopen in 2014.
Colon Hydrotherapy is also known by the terms: Colonic, Colonic Irrigation, Colon Irrigation, High Colonic, Bowel Cleansing, Colonic therapy. It is a gentle treatment for an impacted colon (large intestine) or to rid it of old fecal matter, mucous build-up, overgrowth of yeast, and different types of parasites.
If you are interested to try Colon Hydrotherapy, please be aware that COLONICS ARE ALL DIFFERENT! They can be performed using different equipment and techniques, which will greatly effect:
- your personal comfort zone (the size of the rectal tubes is either a 5 inch long, 'broom stick' diameter tube for the Closed System or a 1 to 1.5 inch long, 'pencil' diameter tube for the Open System)
- cleansing an entire colon or just the last portion of it
- how fast or slow your colon will be cleaned, meaning if you will need 2-3 appointments or 6-8 appointments and therefore,
- how much it will cost you at the end.
Because of the wide range of variety in how colonic therapy is performed, your first appointment with us starts with a consultation. You will recieve detailed knowledge on what most places offer. This will allow you to know what to look for in the future if you need to have a colonic somewhere else.
Below is some brief info on what we offer at New Life. If you need more information, please see the menu at the bottom of the page.
- Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, a member of I-ACT (International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy)
- We use an Open System FDA-approved medical equipment, which offers:
- the smallest rectal tubes! are 'size of a pencil' and will go in only as far as 1-1.5 inch
- the tubes are disposable/single-use
- latest water purification system
- odor exhaust system built-in (No Smell!)
- gravity-controlled water flow (the machine does not shoot water into the colon)
- easily controlled and adjustable water temperature of 98F-103F
- the client is fully draped (no exposure!)
- a rinsing sprayer is built-in for the client to rinse their bottom with after the session
- very Strict Sanitation after every use with disinfectant that kills viruses like HIV, herpes, etc
- colonic table supports up to 500 pounds
- An Open System operates more efficiently (depending on the therapist's experience). We will not interrupt your session by asking you to get off the table and use a restroom in the middle or at the end of your session.
- We use a unique technique which allows us to get results faster, and clean the ENTIRE colon and not just a portion.
- An initial appointment includes a complimentary, free, no-obligation 30 minutes consultation - it's our gift to every concerned/worried or experienced/first-time (with us) client.
- Probiotic supplement will be offered after the session.
- To save you time, money and gas, we have extended (1h.15min cleansing time) sessions, as well as regular (45min cleansing time) sessions.
- Please check the Contraindication list to see if any of the conditions apply to you, before scheduling your appointment.
For much more information on Colon Hydrotherapy, please visit the links below: